Since 1982, the MacQueen Orchards Apple Stir & Crafts Festival has been "THE perfect way" to celebrate the arrival of the fall season. The festival features many great events including:
• Pick Your Own Apples
• Fantastic Arts & Crafts Show
• Horse Drawn Wagon Rides, Camel Rides
• Live Entertainment and Music
• Delicious Barbeque, Donuts, Funnel Cakes & More
• Children's Performances, Pony Rides for Kids
• Huge Play Area, Inflatables, Climbing Tower
• Exciting Kids Rides and Attractions
• Annual Apple Pie Contest
The first weekend in October, families from throughout Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana flock to Holland, Ohio, just west of I-475 on the edge of Toledo, for a full weekend of fun. Don't forget, we also have the farm market, Martha's Gift Shop, The Sweet Shop and the Bakery all open for your enjoyment!
Enter the Annual MacQueen Orchards Apple Pie Contest:
**Entries due October 3rd.
Pies delivered Oct. 4th between 11:00 & 11:45 a.m. with recipes. Judging begins at noon.
Click here for entry requirements and prior winners of the Apple Pie Contest.
|Saturday, October 4th|
|11:00||Hot Shots & Rogers Dance Center|
|12:00||Apple Pie Contest|
|12:00-2:00||Chris Brown Band|
|2:00-6:00||Rodney Parker w/ the
Liberty Beach Band
|Sunday, October 5th|
|10:00-12:00||Chris Brown Band|
|12:00-2:00||Sounds of Music DJ|
|2:00-6:00||Badinov Polka Band|